Second Annual Crusader Cup Championship
For all the Moxie!
A series of four tournaments will be held at John Bapst in Bangor:
· Bapst End of Summer Tournament: September 8th, 2018;
· Bapst Fall Tournament: October 27th, 2018;
· Bob Solinger Memorial Tournament: January 5th, 2019;
· John Bapst Open: May 4th, 2019
The Crusader Cup is a trophy awarded to the player that registers the most points in each of these four tournaments combined. The prizes are as follows:
· 1st: Crusader Cup Trophy + $100;
· 2nd: Trophy + $75;
· 3rd: Trophy + $50.
Points will be scored using the following method:
· Total number of points scored in a tournament (1.0 for a win, 0.5 for a draw, 0 for a loss)
· Total number of games played in a tournament
· Forced byes count for 1 point
· Requested byes count for 0.5 point
Standings will be kept by the tournament director; prizes will be awarded at the John Bapst Open in May.
For questions, email Michael Dudley, tournament director, at email@example.com.